Re: uBITX No Power Output all of a sudden #ubitx

Jim,

Probably not enough safety margin of current carrying capacity in the PTH was considered.

Raj

At 21/07/2018, you wrote:
Looking at the underside, the trace was not burned but it turns out that tiny little VIA was open -- poor plating through the hole. I put a piece of 30 gauge wire wrap wire through the via and soldered it on both sides. This brought the +12 back to the supply side of L8, L9 and subsequently the drains of the IRF-510's . Put it all back together and I now had full power again.