Re: Source for female connectors/pins/manual crimp tool?

Vince Vielhaber

Don't pay attention to the pic. Take a look at the datasheet.

Vince.

On 07/20/2018 09:55 PM, Mike Woods wrote:
The KK equivalent out of the Far East is called KF2510. You can buy
sets of these very affordably with different pin numbers.

Mike

On 21/07/18 12:01 PM, Doug W wrote:
On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 03:45 PM, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

The reel pins you get from Tayda are attached at the end where the
wire goes in, not off of the ears. I've purchased hundreds from
them and all were the same.

Good to know. I have heard from others that they needed to be trimmed
and that is how they look to me in the picture on their site so I have
avoided them. I like to be wrong when the right answer is better for me.

--
www.bitxmap.com <http://www.bitxmap.com>

--
Mike Woods