Re: Source for female connectors/pins/manual crimp tool?

Vince Vielhaber

On 07/20/2018 01:26 PM, Doug W wrote:

Tayda while lower cost only has the connectors with the "ears" on them
from a reel that you have to trim off making them less than ideal.
https://www.taydaelectronics.com/connectors-sockets/wafer-housing-crimp-terminal/serie-2500-2-54mm.html
You must have gotten a bad batch or listened to someone who had. The reel pins you get from Tayda are attached at the end where the wire goes in, not off of the ears. I've purchased hundreds from them and all were the same.

Now if someone has a source for pre-crimped wires like what comes with the bitx, I'd sure appreciate a link or at least a name of what they're called.

Vince.
--
Michigan VHF Corp. http://www.nobucks.net/ http://www.CDupe.com/
http://www.metalworkingfun.com