Another satisfied uBITX owner.

RCC WB5YYM

Just gotta figure out how to get some labels on these switches and knobs. I did not stray much from the well known modifications. I did wire the KD8CEC extended switch mod slightly different, using a string of the same value resistor similar to the push buttons in the K1EL keyer. I also switched R250 to 100k which really helps the side tone. The main board is powered through a 12v regulator, with 13.8 volts to the PA.  It does have data capability with an internal duinovox. Microphone is a gutted lamp from Walmart $5.97, that happened to be the same color scheme.  The radio works really well and I have been getting good reports from it. So far, I have only used it on 40 meters due to the antenna situation.