Re: KD6CEC code and Nextion displays, tuning skips steps #ubitx #radiuno

I have noticed this as well. For example when you set the step size to 50 Hz if you tune quite quickly it seems that the step-size
increases.

Are you sure that this isn't intentional ?  I see to recall Ian making a passing comment about variable rate tuning at some point.

Michael VE3WMB

P.S. I am really enjoying the ability to select the step size via touch screen in V2 of Ian's "Nextion" display code. This was a great addition.

I may have found another bug though. More on this later when I have had more of a chance to test it out.