KD6CEC code and Nextion displays, tuning skips steps #ubitx #radiuno

Glenn

Has anybody with this combination of Raduino noticed that the Encoder skips steps when tuning up or down.  ie the tuning is not in the nominated 100Hz steps but often skips 200-300Hz or more, unless the encoder is tuned VERY, VERY slowly.

I have tried several Encoders, but with the same result.   I "think" the Sketch uses polling to read the Encoder which may be the problem, but interested to hear if others have noticed this at all.

glenn vk3pe