of course "snail mail shipping-- about 30 0r 40 days ti India but you might get faster  if in US.

Regards
MVS Sarma

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 12:32 AM, Kevin Rea <reakevinscott@...> wrote:

How long does it take you to receive things from polida2008 ?

Kevin

From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashhar Farhan
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 10:44 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] RD16HHF1 power curve flattening...some

Are you sure that the pins are not shorting?

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018, 10:23 Mvs Sarma, <mvssarma@...> wrote:

I too suspect the devices  OP bought.  He could remove them and test with a DMM for the correctness of pinout.

 I am currently depending for my RD hhf and hvf devices, on an ebay seller " polida2008" after having suffered fake ones from another seller.

 This seller is now operating with another seller name " 5hk1584 "

 While i have no business deal with this seller(s), I do enjoy genuine devices for my hobby.  Hope it helps.

Regards
MVS Sarma

 vu3zmv

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 9:02 AM, Kevin Rea <reakevinscott@...> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 05:14 PM, "John" <passionfruit88@...> wrote:

Hi John,

did you mount the new pot in the front or  back or just leave it on the breadboard ?
kevin rea
lancaster, calif.
k6rea