Re: Screen showing only blocks ?

chuckr@hostu.org

Well, the only pot I saw was on the board that the screen was actually plugged into. Tried end to end, no effect at any point. Hope i didn't mess things up worse.. Sill could here digital noise in ear phones as i tuned so maybe not all lost. I planed and have 3.5 screen on way, but would like to get this thing up and running before trying to install new soft/hardware. One other observation is that the row of blocks or on the bottom row of screen only, also the 5 volt regulator got to hot to hold finger on in less that a minute or two,,, something amiss here me thanks.... what say you - someone - anybody - any ????  :)

chuck