Re: Need a video on ubitx troubleshooting

Check voltage at R104, should be 0v. Sounds like CW is on!

At 18-07-18, you wrote:
I have a ubitx v4 it was workign fine on my 12v 3 amp power brick all fo a sudden whip transmitting the unit shut off and cam back on. Now the reciever is working fine but when I transmit I het a loud carrier with a hum to it and no audio output ... I figure something in the transmit section went bottoms up but looking at it with a usb based microscope I see nothign blown on the board no bubbles on chips and no broken or burnt wires.

any input would be helpfull