Re: RD16HHF1 power curve flattening...some

Some fake RD16HHF turned out to be IRF510 on my tester. The pin orientation was IRF and so was capacitance.
They worked fine in my B40 boards.

Raj

At 18-07-18, you wrote:
Farhan jee
 the "c" mark on the right of Logo indicates that devices are fake.If  IRF530  re labelled as indicated that they are fake. I had a bunch of therm. If some one doen't check under item details for a comment   "Make: generic / unbranded" They do get fake ones.

 if we get IRF530 or so re labelled as RD16, Obviously there would be a short , of course through the internal protection diode.

Regards
MVS Sarma

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 11:13 AM, Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:
Are you sure that the pins are not shorting?Â

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018, 10:23 Mvs Sarma, <mvssarma@...> wrote:
I too suspect the devices  OP bought.  He could remove them and test with a DMM for the correctness of pinout.
 I am currently depending for my RD hhf and hvf devices, on an ebay seller " polida2008" after having suffered fake ones from another seller.
 This seller is now operating with another seller name " 5hk1584 "
 While i have no business deal with this seller(s), I do enjoy genuine devices for my hobby.  Hope it helps.

Regards
MVS Sarma
 vu3zmv

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 9:02 AM, Kevin Rea <reakevinscott@... > wrote:
On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 05:14 PM, "John" < passionfruit88@...> wrote:
Hi John,

did you mount the new pot in the front or  back or just leave it on the breadboard ?
kevin rea
lancaster, calif.
k6rea