Some fake RD16HHF turned out to be IRF510 on my tester. The pin
orientation was IRF and so was capacitance.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
They worked fine in my B40 boards.
At 18-07-18, you wrote:
Â the "c" mark on the right of Logo indicates that devices are
fake.IfÂ IRF530Â re labelled as indicated that they are fake.
I had a bunch of therm. If some one doen't check under item details for a
commentÂ Â "Make: generic / unbranded" They do get fake
Â if we get IRF530 or so re labelled as RD16, Obviously there would be a
short , of course through the internal protection diode.
On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 11:13 AM, Ashhar Farhan
- Are you sure that the pins are not shorting?Â
- On Wed, 18 Jul 2018, 10:23 Mvs Sarma,
- I too suspect the devicesÂ OP bought.Â He could remove
them and test with a DMM for the correctness of pinout.
- Â I am currently depending for my RD hhf and hvf devices, on an ebay
seller " polida2008" after having suffered fake ones from
- Â This seller is now operating with another seller name "Â
- Â While i have no business deal with this seller(s), I do enjoy
genuine devices for my hobby.Â Hope it helps.
- MVS Sarma
- Â vu3zmv
- On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 9:02 AM, Kevin Rea
- On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 05:14 PM, "John"
- Hi John,
- did you mount the new pot in the front orÂ back or just leave
it on the breadboard ?
- kevin rea
- lancaster, calif.