Re: RD16HHF1 power curve flattening...some

Ashhar Farhan

Are you sure that the pins are not shorting?

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018, 10:23 Mvs Sarma, <mvssarma@...> wrote:
I too suspect the devices  OP bought.  He could remove them and test with a DMM for the correctness of pinout.

 I am currently depending for my RD hhf and hvf devices, on an ebay seller " polida2008" after having suffered fake ones from another seller.
 This seller is now operating with another seller name " 5hk1584 "
 While i have no business deal with this seller(s), I do enjoy genuine devices for my hobby.  Hope it helps.

Regards
MVS Sarma
 vu3zmv

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 9:02 AM, Kevin Rea <reakevinscott@...> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 05:14 PM, "John" <passionfruit88@...> wrote:
Hi John,
did you mount the new pot in the front or  back or just leave it on the breadboard ?
kevin rea
lancaster, calif.
k6rea