Re: Question about Nextion display and firmware

Bo Barry <wn4ghv@...>

Jacques,
Thinking about your idea again. Do you want to use the 2560 in place of the nano?

I looked at the schematics and it looks like it should be a 18 line connection to the corresponding pins in the 2560. Of course the 6 for the LCD display would not be needed.

I have spare 2560s and a 5" Nextion and may try to hook them up.
I don't see any advantage, except for the additional input/output and serial lines that would be available.
I haven't come up with a use for them (yet).

Let me know if that is what you want to do and I will hook mine up and give it a try.

73. Bo W4GHV since '54