From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike Woods
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 10:05 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Question about Nextion display and firmware

Then it will definitely need some changes to the sketch!   The i2c pins are different for a start.  I'm not sure what else would need modifying.

Mike

On 17/07/18 4:58 AM, Bo Barry wrote:

Mike, I think he wanted a hex file compiled on a mega2560 not nano.
  I was going to do that and give him the link to the uploader program. Bo W4GHV

--
Mike Woods
mhwoods@...