Ubitx version 4.3

p.gould1@...

Hi all.
Just received and built the latest ubitx, and have encountered a couple of seeming problems.
It is all wired up according to specification.
First problem is that there is little or no audio on rx , and the sidetone volume is fine
Secondly that when using straight key the first key down isn't recognised, there is a pause then a dash before it catches up with what is being sent,
Resulting in corrupt call signs etc. it's ok then as long as I don't pause in sending!
And hopefully and lastly the bandwidth of the received stations are enormous so if trying to contact them , where to put the frequency is a matter of guess work.
Hope this makes sense, and the answer is simple enough for my grey cells to contemplate.
Best regards
Paul......M6FEU