Re: receive works great, but no trans power, #ubitx-help

Don - KM4UDX

I watched a bunch of youtubes, and tested the IRF510s with my DVMM.  They flow only one way between two pins, so they appear good. And the voltage on the pins is close to expected values. So I have to assume the problem is BEFORE the finals, or the signal that tells them to get going on TX is not there?  Oh wise ones, guide your lowly student to the light......

I'm going to follow the TX Quiescent Testpoings, Group3, then Group2 and finally group 1, based on the very nice "Diagnostic Guide" by Ufi Auttorri, May 16, 2018.

My fear is that the values will be fine, so the problem is something stupid that I've done. Which is typical. I'm just saying.

Thoughts or shortcuts much appreciated...