Re: Raduino fix leads to no receive uBitx #ubitx #radiuno

Gordon Gibby <ggibby@...>

Ludwig I have measured the output of mine and the 3.3 V figure is correct when lightly loaded.  With a 50ohm load it will be considerably less, Because the output impedance is about 1 k ohm

Now it boils down to troubleshooting whether you are using that chip correctly with proper voltages, programming, at Cetera, or whether that chip is dead.

On Jul 15, 2018, at 18:46, "ludwig_t@..." <ludwig_t@...> wrote:

Hello,

so does nobody have an idea, what might be wrong with my raduino? Which output levels should be generated by the SI5351 chip? The datasheet tells me, the output levels at the clock pins should be near 3.3V but mine aren't. So I wonder, which signals should be generated by a healthy raduino?

73,
Ludwig, DM2LCT