From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bo Barry
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2018 4:24 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Question about Nextion display and firmware

I don't think the source files for the latest CEC firmware have been released yet. I may still have an earlier version.
I think the chip you mentioned is a mega2560. If so I could send a hex file of the previous version compiled for the 2560.
If your English is bad, you should see my French . 😂 Buenos Dias. Bo W4GHV since '54