Re: Inexpensive eBay Amplifier Kits

Paul Galburt - K2AYZ

I recently bought one on AliExpress.

https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.html?spm=a2g0s.9042647.6.2.3da74c4d3qZejW&orderId=91238803849901&productId=32574683152

This one features a built-in LPF, which seems unusual - but really convenient. The provided LPF is for 13.56 MHz, but retuning for a ham band seems fairly simple. I have not had time yet to built this kit, but I have contacted the maker a couple of times and they seem responsive.

That said, I think getting them to provide a different filter will be a long, drawn out process, and not in keeping with a $20 kit. The 13.56 MHz filter is not far from what's needed for 40, 30, or 20 meters, so the provided toroids could likely be used.

73,

Paul K2AYZ