Re: BITX QSO Afternoon/Evening, Sunday, July 8, 3PM & 7PM Local Time, 7277 kHz in North America, 7177 kHz elsewhere.

Howard Fidel

I would be in favor of adding a frequency on 20 Meters. I have much better luck getting QSOs up there.
Howard

On 7/9/2018 12:28 AM, John Sutter wrote:
Same here down in Silicon Valley.  They were at it until 8:30.  I called a few times after but no luck.
I listened on and off the whole time but didn't hear any call signs either.

I've been having a rough time seeing if the TX side of my BITX40 works well enough to call it functional.
I'm using a Baofeng mic I modified.  On a nearby receiver I sound underwater, but I figure the front-end's
getting compressed pretty badly being so close.

- John
W1JDS

On 7/8/2018 8:04 PM, Mark M wrote:
I listened this afternoon & evening but didn't hear anything here in AZ but noise, good old 40M summer static crashes etc. There are some guys on there now rag chewing at about S9 but I don't know where they are, they haven't identified since I've been listening.

Mark    AA7TA