Re: MIC pins for amateurradiokits.in case

John Sharpe

I wired my mic socket like this one - it is an old Kenwood standard.

The ubitx wiring is Violet and Blue = microphone with the blue being the grounded side.
In my arrangement Violet goes to pin 1 abd Blue to pin 4.

Orange is the PTT line and goes to pin 2. Pin 3 is grounded near the socket.

You can wire it any way you like as long as it matches the mic/ptt connections in the four-pin plug.
You have to make sure these match. I’m using a cheap Baofeng mic which I rewired.

73, John

Related image
Image result for 4-pin mic socket  kenwood