Re: Crystal CW filter with Version 4 uBITX boards? #ubitx

ajparent1/KB1GMX <kb1gmx@...>

Giles,

Before every hijacks the topic which is focused on using crystal filters
in a dual frequency IF.

I don't have that SOTA filter.  I build CW radios with narrow crystal filters or in the case of
analog I/Q phasing use analog filters of the desired bandwidth.   Though I usually
add a stage of active filter in the design to reduce high frequency hiss even to
SSB radios.

Any of the switched capacitor filters are good and there is software suitable for a faster micro
like Rpi or the STFx series to do it digitally.  Just create another topic for that and not disrupt
this one.

Allison