Re: Crystal CW filter with Version 4 uBITX boards? #ubitx

F1BFU - Fr - 79

Hi Allison

Use sota beams audio filter with an additionnal amplifier (LM386 for example° ?
I have a uBitx V3 and a Sota Beams audio filter on wait.
How you have connect the audio filter ? On the HP of uBitx or on the headphones connector ?

73 Gilles F1BFU / FR

I am using a sota beams audio filter on my version 3 u bitx and it works brilliantly. Dave G0AYD.

On 7 July 2018 at 12:17, ajparent1/KB1GMX <kb1gmx@...> wrote:
Jerry that pointer is to bitx 40/20 tuning clicks.  The Sotabeams audio filter was
mentioned and I know that would work well.

Allison