Thanks so much. Just the data I need.
73
Pat aa4pg

On Jul 6, 2018, at 10:44 PM, Ralph Mowery <rmowery42@...> wrote:

Pat here is some of what I measured when using a service monitor.

Voltage DC across C4.

4 volts was the maximum with -40 dbm input to the antenna connector.
3.9 V -50 dbm
1.8 V -60 dbm
.55 at -70
.1 V at -80 dbm
.03 at - 90 dbm

.4 V at -73 dbm which is 50 uV , the socalled s-9 signal .

Using the 2 line by 16 charicter display I adjusted the display so tht 50 uV shows up as 3 bars.
6 bars is -63 dbm. One + is -57 dbm and two ++ is -51 dbm.
That seems to make the meter show up for me using an off center fed dipole on 80 and 40 meters.

73 de ku4pt

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 8:10 PM, pat griffin <patgriffin@...> wrote:

Ralph,

Can you tell what voltage levels you are seeing there? On a strong signal I see about .4VDC across C4 of the AGC circuit.

Thanks,

Pat AA4PG