From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of Ralph Mowery <rmowery42@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 5, 2018 9:20:55 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Completed my QCX #ubitx

If you install the AGC kit you can just use it for the S-meter.  Just tap off the first pin where the several jumper pins are for the delay. Works fine.

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 9:48 PM, WD8WV <juddie.d.burgess@...> wrote:
Pat,

I haven't built the S-Meter circuit yet.  I had it turned on but it really isn't doing anything, don't know why sometimes I see what appears to be signal since there is no circuit in it yet.  I have to order the LM358 chip, everything else I have.  I was going to do the circuit with the LM386, which I have 3 of those from where I was building Pixie kits.  I bought several and have 3 new ones left.  Dr Lee, KD8CEC texted me on his blog that it would be better to use the LM358 chip.  I just received in the mail the TX/RX pop fix kit and the AGC kit that I read about.  Of course I have never done SM soldering, so don't know if I will be able to do this.
--
Judd, WD8WV