Re: NEXTION DISPLAY UPDATES For KD8CEC ver 1.094 up

Joe

Lowell,

Well, it takes a team.
You have those who are gifted with math and coding, others who enjoy testing and enhancing functions or appearance.
The end user provides feedback and suggestions and we all end up with a great evolving project..
Most importantly we are all willing to share and learn from each other to help the project grow, each contributing in the own way.

Lots of fun !!!

Joe
VE1BWV

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 6:34 PM Lowell Haney NE4EB <lowell.haney@...> wrote:
My hat is off to you both for the effort you have put into this and just handed off to the community. You are making a difference, you're elevating the art, and you are helping transform a simple HF board into a quite serious radio.

I would just hope that one day I can do something that helps a fraction of the hams you guys have.

Lowell