Re: NEXTION DISPLAY UPDATES For KD8CEC ver 1.094 up

Joe

3.2 and 3.2E have the same size 3.2 display
The files with a 7 in them are for the 7 inch display.

The hmi file allows you to load the editor and modify it

The tft is the compiled version which allows you to put it in your sd card and boot load it on the the display.
Then once you remove the micro sd card and reboot -- you have your display programmed.

Joe
VE1BWV

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 6:15 PM Joel Caulkins <caulktel@...> wrote:
Hey Joe,

Why are there two different files for each display? I thought I read somewhere that I only need the .tft file. Do I need both on the SD card? I have a 3.2 E on order so trying to get everything ready for it's arrival.

Joel
N6ALT