Re: NEXTION DISPLAY UPDATES For KD8CEC ver 1.094 up

Mike Woods

Joe

The 5" has the same resolution as the 7" so it is a simple process of changing the screen type and everything should work without any other changes required (similar to the 2.4" and 2.8" same resolution screens).

You and Allen are doing a great job in resizing for the larger screen sizes!

Mike

On 7/07/18 7:35 AM, Joe wrote:
Not yet but we are in the process of doing a 5 inch.
Work is just being finished on 3.5 ver.
Kn4ud, Allen had some computer issues.

He is going to order a 5 inch and that is the next display size on the list

Joe
VE1BWV

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018, 2:53 PM Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:
I really hate the Nextion editor though, The pix you have to work with runs everything together and either I'm missing something in the instructions, or this is one of the poorest designed GUI editors I've ever seen.

Jim , W0EB