Re: Programming error message

mark bodlovich

Well kept trying and finally got it to work. Was able to get to get the cec software to load and then the original version as well. I think it was either settings in tools or maybe a bad download. But it's working again. What I did was replaced the Arduino nano board that was bad and loaded software. Also did the popmod with the 2n7000 mosfet which works well. Ignore the pin numbering of this mod on ubitx.net. it's wrong the mosfet pins are mislabeled and messed me up. They got pin 1 and 2 reversed. Trust but verify.