Re: Completed my QCX #ubitx

WD8WV

Thanks Lee.

Now when my version 4 board gets here I know what I am doing.  Hopefully it will be an even better build, especially the enclosure.  I still need to do a few things to this one, I plan on changing out the AF control with another one that has a more user friendly knob attachment.  I was lucky I had this old knob that had two set screws that were 90 degrees to each other.

I didn't leave much room in this one for upgrades, but I am going to do the S-Meter and the AGC.  Still looking at all the different mods others have done.
--
Judd, WD8WV