Re: experience with Sunil VU3SUA's enclosures #ubitx

Thomas Owens

I like the one I received from Sunil. Just like the uBITX, it allows one to use the parts that came with it, or buy other parts. Mod it the way you want. I was pleased that I got the parts to get up and running, now I can customize it to suit me, and I have started. I have knobs from a Heathkit, I've moved the board since I want to use a Nextion display, and I have plans to use the supplied parts as I wish, to create a connector for using the Signalink. Or I may wire up the EasyRig and put an onboard usb hub.

I'm happy with my case.

73,
Tommy