Re: #ubitx safely putting on tight tuning knob #ubitx

Jack, W8TEE

The first release will not have the CAT, but we'd guess it will take someone about an afternoon to move the existing CATs code over. There is plenty of free memory and pins to do it. We're just making sure all of the other features work first. Trust me, we want to release it as badly as you do, but we had a noise issue and it took us a while to figure it out. It will be worth the wait.

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 8:28:16 PM EDT, Rick Price <rickprice48@...> wrote:

Hi Jack,
Patiently waiting for the JACKAL board to be released, have the space, display, teensy, and audio board,  but just wondering if you have included CAT in your new software.  Seems I've gotten hooked a bit on FT8 and the use of CAT for switching between bands and initiating transmit at the proper time.  I did not see it or missed it in the list of features you released.  MSG#53233  JackAL V01 Features.doc

Rick
KN4AIE