Re: Removing insulation from fine wires

Jack, W8TEE

I checked eBay and they were about $8 + $5 shipping. Then I checked Harbor Freight and it's $2.50. You have to look hard, but it also has the adjustment mechanism.

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 8:47:31 PM EDT, John Smith via Groups.Io <johnlinux77@...> wrote:

I use these for CAT5 wires for the breadboard, and 30 AWG wire wrapping wire. There is a sliding screw nut that the opposing side hits against to set the depth of cut for repeated stripping of the same size wire. And I use a velcro strap to kinda hold the handles partly together, otherwise they spring out far apart. Or you could look for strippers that also strips 30 AWG. They have about 6 small wire sizes on those, and they are almost never in a store, you have to order them.