Re: v4 pop-fix on a v3 board #ubitx

Michael Shreeve

Looks easy enough. But, I'm wondering just how good the audio is on the V4 board with the new 3 transistor audio amp. Is it worth having ? So Few new V4 boards out there. I know of one not far from me and I'm waiting for his critic (ND6T)  If so, there is a schematic available , with a board pattern, and perhaps he sells boards. This board has the pop fix, audio amp, and a page is available, its here  http://vu2kyz.blogspot.com/ . It also has an lm386 for use with Ians software so you have a working S meter. I remember the lm386 as a audio output amplifier of some kind, used years ago, I'll have to look it up.