From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Art Olson via Groups.Io
Sent: 03 July 2018 23:24
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Who has uBITX with Nextion display in action pictures ?

Kees

I placed a photo of my 3.5 Nextion, CECs firmware 1.094. It is installed and running on a Ubitx version 3.Nextion has a list of 3d bezels for each size with downloadable stl files. I ordered a 3.5 bezel from 3d Hubs and it cost me $10. I think it looks pretty good on the face of my rig enclosure.

Nextion bezels -
https://www.itead.cc/wiki/Nextion_HMI_Solution#3D_printing_bezel