Re: Nextion 3.2 Display

Jerry Gaffke

> I fail to see the their and there you are pointing out.

What do you mean?
It's right their in this sentence:

>>   "their" is possessional, "there" is positional, required in this context.

My gripes are mostly about a good technical discussions diverging into multiple threads.
If you do start a new thread on an old subject then post links to both showing where the other thread can be found.

Those posting without any history for context generally get ignored.
If it's not worth your while to spend 5 seconds including context,
it's certainly not worth it for thousands of forum readers to go find it.

If anybody want's to pick apart my use of USAish or my C indentation style (or lack thereof), have at it.
I'm quite capable of skipping over those posts too.

And while I'm at it, I've never seen any reason to get comfortable with C++.
It's always been straight C (K&R or ANSII) if I want to code for speed or size,
and for the last couple decades I've been resorting to Python for easy coding.
This violates my primary beef above, I do try not to be overly pendantic.

Jerry, KE7ER

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 09:49 am, Allen Merrell wrote:
On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 08:46 am, Dexter N Muir wrote:
Sorry to be a pedant, but that's me Allen: "their" is possessional, "there" is positional, required in this context.
73
Dex, ZL2DEX
Sorry Dexter, I'm not an english major but I fail to see the their and there you are pointing out.

--
Allen  Merrell