Re: TX frequency? of uBitx at CWL and CWU mode #ubitxcw

Ian Lee

Micheal

Are you using 1.094 Beta with Nextion LCD?
Version 1.094 with Nextion LCD has not yet implemented this.
Implemented in version 1.095.  Version 1.095 is now ready for release.
(Supported from Version 1.03 on Character LCD)

I recently posted a video on youtube.
It is an introduction image of some functions of Version 1.095, but Shifted CW Frequency can be checked.

Please wathc the link below. From 1:30, you will see what you want.

Ian KD8CEC

Ian :

I did as you suggested within the uBITX Manager :

 - Enabled Adjust CW Frequency
 - Shift Display Frequency on CWL, CWU Mode

I encoded and wrote to the uBITX and then reset and I see no difference in operation.

Note that I am using your v1.094 beta with the Nextion Display.

With my main radio set to 7.050 Mhz (CWU) the uBITX must still be tuned to 7.049.300 Mhz (700 Hz Sidetone/Offset selected) CWU
in order for each Radio to hear the other, so the Display Frequency on the uBITX is still the RX frequency, not the TX Frequency.

Both radios should display 7.050 Mhz or very close to it.

Cheers

Michael VE3WMB

--
Best 73