Re: TX frequency? of uBitx at CWL and CWU mode #ubitxcw

Ian Lee

JJ1EPE

Maybe it is related to the side tone.
Check the side tone of ICOM Transceiver and the side tone of uBITX.
Set ' Shift Display Frequency on CWL, CWU Mode ' in uBITX Manager software.
Probably the error will be reduced.

Thanks
Ian KD8CEC

Hi!

Thank you for your advice and comment.

Firstly, I did not consider that frequency displayed on the commercial rigs is TX frequency even though frequency of uBitx is RX.

But I am still wondering why the difference of frequency between my ICOM transceiver and uBitx is 1.5Hz but not off set .
1.5KHz might be double of 700 or 800 Hz off set.

I think many uBitx user have been making the contact on CWL or CWU mode by uBitx.
So there is something I have not understood about offset of CW.
I would like to examine the cause of the frequency difference of 1.5KHz.

73!
Akira
JJ1EPE

--