Re: TX frequency? of uBitx at CWL and CWU mode #ubitxcw

Ian Lee

Glenn

The latest version is not supported, but can be downloaded from the link below.

It is also briefly described below.

After this Version 1.1, I will post a description of the uBITX Manager program.

Ian KD8CEC

Sorry if I'm missing something but is there a "user manual" for the Memory Manager? I've never used it before...

Thanks

On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 9:04 PM, Ian Lee <kd8cec@...> wrote:
Michael

I agree with you opinion, yes There is not enough explanation for them :)
I liked it the first time I implemented this feature.
So I adopted it as a basic specification. That is, if no setting is made, 'TX' frequency is displayed unconditionally.
However, it is inconvenient for users who are familiar with the existing method.
So I decided to let the user choose by uBITX Manager.

Ian KD8CEC

Ian :

Thanks for the reply. I noticed that option in the uBITX Manager but I couldn't find any documentation on what I meant.
Now I know, so I will give it a try.  I am not sure that this will "fix" the issue in switching back and forth between CWU and CWL,
but I will recheck after I try with this option enabled.

What I have observed is  that the RX Frequency stays the same when you switch from CWU to CWL, but the TX frequency is changed, which should not
be the case.

Thanks for the clarification.

Cheers

Michael VE3WMB