Re: RFI from uBitx TX after AGC and other mods installed

Mark M

FWIW, I soldered the cap across the audio input pins on the underside of the board. I didn't have an SMD so it's just a plain old leaded part...I'm not even sure what technology it is (it's blue), it's what I had in my junque boxe. I listened around last night on 40M and it sounds OK, there's plenty of audio. Nothing weird on xmit, either, that I could hear.

As always, YMMV. :)

I have some 43 mix beads laying around so if have a chance I'll remove the cap and try them and see what happens.

Now I'm looking into the S meter connection but that's for another thread.

Mark AA7TA

On 7/2/18 11:59 AM, Kees T wrote:
Forgot to ask. Did you connect the capacitor across the connector end to ground of C1 or the 2N3904 Base end of C1 to ground ?
73 Kees K5BCQ