Re: BITX QSO Afternoon/Evening, Sunday, July 1, 3PM & 7PM Local Time, 7277 kHz in North America, 7177 kHz elsewhere.

Howard Fidel

Listened on 7.277 for a while, and called CQ several times tonight around 7:30 and 10 PM EST. Didn't hear anyone.

WB2VXW

On 7/1/2018 8:24 PM, Glenn Anderson wrote:
I'm just using my test leads for my multimeter (I'm at work) as an antenna... If you guys are having this much trouble it's no wonder I can't hear anything... HIHI

On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 7:25 PM, John P <j.m.price@...> wrote:
I just had a QSO with K2OCA who is only a couple of miles away. He was running significant power, so even if you didn't hear me, you might have heard him. I'm getting some significant QRM from 2275 this evening.
--
John - WA2FZW

--
73 de Glenn VE3JAU