From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of John KC9OJV
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2018 8:05 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] RFI from uBitx TX after AGC and other mods installed

Don,
I spent part of yesterday applying ferrites to this and that to little success. I also tried wrapping the 5v line around the twisted pair coming from the volume pot and that did some good. This morning I was thinking about fixing a 7805 to the metal base of my case, drilling a hole in the ground plane and routing a wire through that hole to feed the AGC board. It could be driven off the 12v relay (K1?). Has anyone else had any ideas/success?

John
KC9OJV