Ubitx receive intermittent

M0CLS

Hi,

The receive on my ubitx has gone very intermittent! One minute everything is coming in strong then all of a sudden it drops out and stronger stations are in the noise then back again. More often than not the receiver is deaf! I had problems with this last week after I soldered coax to R43 and C32 and it turned out R43 went bad. I replaced it and all has been fine since. Then this morning it  started again, although this time R43 is fine. But I have just noticed I have continuity over a lot of resistors in that area of the board including over both ends on r43?? If I have a short somewhere where do I start?? Would it even power up and work at all if this was the case?

Help would be much appresciated!

Carl.