Re: Known issues on uBITX r4 #ubitx

hirosmb JAZZ <hirosmb@...>

Yes, you are right, Raj.

I’ll set up the uBITX as it comes at first.

My only concern was if I need to solder or mod at my first setting-up bcoz v4 is rather new design, I’ll easily get confused what I do is ok or not.

Thanks for ur advice, Raj.

// hiro, JJ1FXF

2018/06/29 17:07、Raj vu2zap <@Raj>のメール:

Hiro,

First connect up the board and get it working in stock condition and when all is
well and running look for mods that you may want to try.

I have posted the audio distortion fix just now. Its very simple to do.

Raj

At 29-06-18, you wrote:
Hi, all.

I’m really new to uBITX and planning to place my order to hfsignals.com very soon.

Then please share its known hardware issues of uBITX r4 that I need to modify or solder.

Thanks in advance and hope to QSO with my uBITX soon.

// hiro, JJ1FXF