Re: RFI from uBitx TX after AGC and other mods installed

alans77@...

Hi Don: When I unplug the AGC board with the audio and +5 volts still attached the feedback remains the same. When I separated the +5V and ground twisted pair and disconnected the ground feedback remained the same. When I removed the +5 volts from the board the feedback disappeared even with the board plugged in. Moving the pop fix board toward the front panel made no difference - feedback remained with +5V connected. The dangling wire near R106 is the D7 purple wire for the S meter it was not connected and I taped it to the front panel for these tests.

73,
Alan