From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of alans77 via Groups.Io <alans77@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2018 8:33:39 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] RFI from uBitx TX after AGC and other mods installed

Hi Don: In an effort to eliminate the RF getting back into the audio amp I replaced the TX RF output twisted pair between the uBitx board and my PL259 with coax also switched to coax wrapped 5 turns around a 120-43 core between the volume control and the AGC board. I still hear my voice loud and clear from the speaker on 80 and 40M. I am going to look for an easy way to to mute the amp or speaker.