Re: Latest Build, Mods and results.

Mharpen@...

UPDATE. In addition to my earlierĀ  mods I have incorporated Allison's mods (substituting 2n2222's and a BFR106 for the 3904's). In terms of output power the results are impressive. But in terms of leveling the output... well I measured 12W on 10M and over 35W (that scared me!) on 40M. I finally bit the bullet and used K9HZ's multi relay/pot method for leveling the response. A picture is attached. I was reluctant to use such a brute-force solution for a subtle problem but now I measure 15W on 80, 40, 20 M and 12 on 10M. VICTORY!! Now I can start thinking about other mods. Mike N6CMY.