Re: Easy, Inexpensive Cooling Fan, Excelway Case

Doug W

I was in a hurry when I put my fan in so I went with this one https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/sunon-fans/HA60251V4-1000U-A99/259-1793-ND/6198731 and spent about as much for the grate as your fan cost.  Spending $6 on that fan felt almost extravagant but it is silent at least to my ear.  I don't have a good way to test for interference but I don't see anything different on the WSJT waterfall or hear any noise on my speaker which as all I have to go by.

--
www.bitxmap.com