Re: Enclosure #parts

M Garza <mgarza896@...>

This is the little briefcase I have.  It came from Harbor Freight:
The board fits with plenty of space.  There is also pleny of space for a battery.  At only $14, I thought it was a good buy.

Marco - KG5PRT

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018, 9:08 AM Jamie Anderson <jamiea@...> wrote:
I really like that look.  Where did you get that briefcase and how did you create the front face metal panel?

I am toying with the idea of a setup like that or maybe an ammo box setup where I build a metal panel to hold the radio either facing the long side like yours or possibly facing the edge like a typical radio so I can maybe throw a mobile dual band rig in there with it. I'm not sure where I will end up yet.