Re: Enclosure #parts

Jack, W8TEE

I'm thinking about using an Apache case from Harbor Freight. However, I need a way to cool the PA's with some kind of fan, but without destroying the watertight nature of the case. I'm going to use a clear acrylic top for all external connectors/controls. I'm pretty sure there will be enough room for a battery pack, too.

Jack, W8TEE

On Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 10:08:02 AM EDT, Jamie Anderson <jamiea@...> wrote:

I really like that look.  Where did you get that briefcase and how did you create the front face metal panel?

I am toying with the idea of a setup like that or maybe an ammo box setup where I build a metal panel to hold the radio either facing the long side like yours or possibly facing the edge like a typical radio so I can maybe throw a mobile dual band rig in there with it. I'm not sure where I will end up yet.