Re: RFI from uBitx TX after AGC and other mods installed

Michael Shreeve

I began to see that his problem seemed to be AGC related, being somewhat thick headed this am. Oh well.

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 2:51 PM, Don, ND6T via Groups.Io <nd6t_6@...> wrote:
Mike,

This thread is about the AGC and a possible RF feedback issue. The ClickFix is does not seem to be involved. In answer to your question: I just fired up the V4 board and Farhan's circuit fixes that click very nicely, a much more elegant approach. With that issue behind us, I don't feel that re-drafting the uBITX schematic is necessary on my part.
73,
Don

--
Michael Shreeve N6GRG